How does receiving $1,000 a week for the rest of your life sound? It could happen if you play Win for Life, the Virginia Lottery game that gets you paid…for the rest of your life!
- Choose your own numbers on a play slip. Pick six separate numbers from 1 through 42.
- Or use Easy Pick and let the computer select your numbers.
- Draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00 p.m.
- Each ticket costs $1.00
Match all six numbers drawn and you win $1000 a week for life! But that's not all - check out the chart below for all EIGHT ways to win a prize in Win for Life.
|6 white balls
||1 in 5,245,786
| 5 white balls + 1 free ball
||1 in 874,298
|5 white balls
||1 in 24,980
|4 white balls + 1 free ball
||1 in 9,992
|4 white balls
||1 in 588
|3 white balls + 1 free ball
||1 in 441
|3 white balls
||1 in 40
|2 white ball + 1 free ball
||1 in 53
|Overall chances of winning any prize: 1 in 21
One of the best things about Win for Life is the FREE BALL! The FREE BALL is a seventh bonus number drawn during each Win for Life draw – no need to pick it; we'll give it to you for free! The FREE Ball helps you to win some great non-jackpot prizes, so sit back and enjoy the free ride!
It's always great to have options, so mark the OPTIONAL PLAYS box on your play slip for any of the following.
- Want to play the same numbers for more than one draw on a single ticket? Well, you can! A MULTI-DRAW ticket lets you play up to 26 consecutive draws on one ticket. Please keep in mind that the ticket price increases for each drawi you add.
- Thinking ahead to a special date? You can buy a ticket for a future draw date. It's called a FUTURE draw and you can play up to 26 draws in the future
- Love those numbers so much you want them on more than one ticket? You can REPEAT your play and have the same numbers printed on more than one ticket up to 20 times.
Simply tell your store clerk which option you want when you present your play slip. Keep in mind that playing in more than one draw increases the ticket price by the number of draws you choose.
Win for Life draws are held Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00 p.m. Here are a few things to keep in mind when playing Win for Life:
- We stop selling Win for Life tickets at 10:45 p.m. on draw nights - so get your tickets early!
- Virginia's Win for Life tickets cannot be canceled and all sales are final…sorry! We recommend using a play slip to ensure that your numbers are correct.
- When using optional plays, make sure you tell your clerk which option(s) you prefer – Multi- Draw, Future, or Repeat.
- Any winning tickets bought in Virginia must be redeemed in Virginia.
You can watch Win For Life Draws LIVE on Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00 p.m. by clicking the View Winning Numbers tab at the top of the page or check us out on Facebook. You can even watch them later…they stay on our site!
Play the easy way! Subscribe to Win for Life and never miss a draw. Forget about waiting in lines or even checking your tickets – if you win, we'll contact you! Simply click here to get started with a Win for Life Subscription today!
Need more info? For official rules, contact us!