- Las Vegas trip prize winners and their guest(s) must be 18 years of age or older. The primary person booking the room(s) must be 21 years of age or older due to the presence of a casino on site. Nevada law prohibits individuals under 21 years of age from playing casino games in Las Vegas. No exceptions.
- Enter Epic Vegas Jackpot beginning April 8, 2014, through 12 p.m. (noon) on June 6, 2014.
- From 5:30 a.m. on April 8, 2014 through May 31, 2014, a qualifying entry form will print with the purchase of $10 or more of Powerball or Mega Millions on a SINGLE ticket.
- To participate, a player must submit an Epic Vegas Jackpot Entry Form.
- Entry Periods and Draw Dates:
1) First Entry period: April 8, 2014 (5:30 a.m.) through April 30, 2014 (12 p.m.)
Draw Date: May 7, 2014
2) Second Entry period: April 30, 2014 (after 12 p.m.) through June 6, 2014 (12 p.m.)
Draw Date: June 11, 2014
- Players may enter by U.S. mail or via the Internet.
- We try to contact winners by e-mail, phone and/or mail. If you want us to reach you quickly, be sure your contact information is up-to-date in MyGameRoom. If we can't reach a winner by the deadline listed in the rules, we will then move on to an alternate.
- Entries submitted will be valid only for the drawing based on the date the entry is received by the Virginia Lottery. Entries do not carry over to the next drawing.
- This promotion is open to players 18 years of age or older. Players may be required to provide proof of their date of birth.
- A player may enter the promotion more than once as long as a different qualifying entry form is submitted each time. However, a player is eligible to win only one prize in this promotion.
- All entries, whether submitted through the U.S. mail or via the Internet, have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- Chances of winning any prize in this promotion depend on the total number of entries received.
- The Virginia Lottery will not be responsible for entries submitted incorrectly or received before the entry start date or after the mail/Internet end date. Such entries shall be deemed invalid.
- Winners who do not respond to their winner notification will forfeit their prize, and an alternate will be selected.
- This page does not include all official rules. Here are our official rules for Epic Vegas Jackpot Promotion.
internet entry rules
- To participate, a player must submit the Epic Vegas Jackpot Number and the 18-digit Entry Form Number.
- An entry form may be entered only one time.
- Players must retain the entry forms as proof of eligibility to claim a prize. HOLD ON TO YOUR ENTRY FORMS for 90 days from the draw date in case you are selected as an alternate.
- The Virginia Lottery will not be responsible for entry form numbers that are transposed or entered incorrectly.
mail-in entry rules
- Please submit only one (1) entry per envelope**. An entry consists of one (1) Epic Vegas Jackpot Promotion entry form.
- Print your full name, address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth and daytime telephone number on the back of the entry form.
- Entries MUST include ALL information to be eligible.
- Send entry form in an envelope no larger than 4.5" x 9.5" to:
Epic Vegas Jackpot Promotion
Post Office Box 1194
Richmond, Virginia 23218
- **All complete and valid entries mailed to and received at Post Office Box 1194, Richmond, Virginia, 23218, will be accepted and entered into the Epic Vegas Jackpot Promotion. We will accept entries mailed to both the ‘Virginia Lottery’ and to the ‘Epic Vegas Jackpot Promotion,’ as long as the correct P.O. Box is used.
- Entries mailed to any other Lottery address will not be eligible for the drawing and will not be returned to the player.
- Entries that have been submitted on the Internet are not eligible to be mailed in as entries.
|Copyright 2015 Virginia Lottery All Rights Reserved. If you have questions, please call: 804-692-7777